CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And so it begins!

Hello!
Who knew I would have my own blog? I have been gathering so many favorites in my google reader the last year & been such a big time lurker that I actually feel guilty! I thought maybe I could start this blog to record our life as we begin the big move across the country from Arizona to Tennessee!
The title: Just off Utopia...Well, that is an easy one! We live just off Utopia Road! And I figure, when we move to Tennessee this summer we will still be...just off Utopia. Webster's dictionary definition for utopia: an ideal place or state. We have many days of utopia here in AZ, but most days are just a little off utopia!
So, here goes the big adventure! We are in for a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment